Thursday, June 27, 2013

LIFE: Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash 18 06.15.13


 So apparently I have this blog that I'm suppose to be updating every once in a while. Lol! Nigga I been BUSY! I've been working hard on coordinating the Birthday Bash Block Party and ain't have time to even THINK about a blog let alone time to TYPE it. Birthday Bash this year was DOPE! I don't have anything to compare it to because it was my first time working it but hands down the biggest event I've ever been apart of. The day started with the block party in Centennial Park then ended with the Birthday Bash in Philips Arena. Needless to say it was a long day but the hard work and planning that 
took place months in advance was worth it. Check out the pictures after the jump.


Shout out to Rolling Out Magazine for the cover!


Me and the interns discussing the block party and what needed to be done.


Interns putting up the banners. 


The line was around the block!




Traci Steele and Baby D



Got to meet Brandi and Shamari from the R&B group Blaque.




Inside the Reebok Block Party Tent




Goodie Mob!









"You know we shut Atlanta down right?" Face



Birthday Bash Team. You can't really see it but we're all tired as hell. LOL!


The interns and volunteers. We couldn't do this without them.


Then this happened... LOL!


KB to Drake: "Well damn! We might as well take a picture since we standing here. Here J, take my phone..."


Shoutout my bros from CT, Slick and D-ToR flew down for the show!


1 Birthday Bash down, many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment